Imagine New Horizons…
In accordance with Manufacturing Technologies (MTECH) department, Val de Reuil site priorities and the digital Transformation Program (Manufacturing 4.0), the mission is to develop, deliver and roll out Data Science solutions (from data extraction & data modeling to interactive visual interface development) to support process robustness effort as well as process optimization. You will also contribute to the harmonization and standardization of tools/methods supporting data sciences within the vaccines MTECH Data Science global team.
What will your role be?
Collaborate with product & process expert, production & quality teams to:
· Understand the client’s goals and requirements
· Extract & manage the data required
· Provide data modeling through machine learning, advanced statistics/mathematics, …)
· Develop interactive end-user interface/application.
Contribute to the site digital transformation program :
· Propose new Proof Of Concept
· Contribute to site digital project
· Scout and implement new innovative Data Science tools or solutions…
· Contribute to the community of practices around Data Analytics by delivered harmonized and standardized tools/methods supporting Data Science within the vaccines industrial landscape.
Your Challenges ahead ...
Breadth of responsibility (global/regional/country/site):
· Local Data Science activities in Val de Reuil (France) including also interactions with other Data Science team (North America, France, India)
· Close collaboration with product & process expert & interactions with the different site department (production, quality, supply chain, …)
· Data Science Val de Reuil team is a Key Enabler of the Digital Transformation of the site & Global Data Science department
Your key success factors ...
You are :
· Engineer or PhD in a quantitative field (mathematics, statistics, computer science) with 3 years’ experience as a data scientist, data engineer, BI developer, or data analyst.
· Expert in delivering insights through data analysis & data modeling
You have strong skills in:
· R/Weka, SQL/Hive, Cassandra, Java/Python, Hadoop and related systems.
· Analytics tools development foundation (data visualization, end user interface, applications, …).
· Data analytics scope in accordance to the Data Science Vision, Strategy & Way of working.
We are looking for someone able to:
· Lead Proof of Concept with respect to internal procedure and to deliver projects with complex requirements and a strong customer focus
· Work Transversally /Strive for Results / Make Decision
· Succeed in a team-oriented environment under very dynamic conditions
You have developed influence and communication skills in an international environment with a diverse group of stakeholders.
Join us… discover a global certified to employer!!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.