Data Analyst, work with business analyst to develop data solutions. Perform data extraction, cleaning, transformation, validation and profiling of data. Develop data models and analytics solutions to support business initiatives.
Knowledge And Skills:
· Analytical skills and writing skills, to include solid experience in writing functional and technical specifications
· Knowledge and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc), database (SQL etc), programming (XML, or ETL frameworks)
· Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (SAS, R, Python etc)
· Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
· Competence in both verbal and written English to ensure communication across teams
Formal Education And Experience Required:
· MS degree in computer science, Methematics, Statistics, information system or related scientific/technical discipline (or comparable education & experience)
· 2+ years' experience in a similar role
Knowledge And Skills Desirable But Not Essential:
· Experience/working in regulated industry – experience working on pharmaceutical or CRO
· Experience in working or supporting Clinical or other pharmaceutical R&D departments
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.