Who we are?
As a global healthcare leader and a Global Top Employer, we are as much a partner to patients facing health challenges as we are a partner to you on your career journey. We are focused on empowering our people to be agents of change, because the work we do will change health outcomes and empower patients’ lives. This is where you will have access to a broad track for all-round development as well as the platform to work as one team across one of the broadest healthcare and well-being portfolios globally.
Why start your career path in Sanofi?
Here, you can:
- Broaden career development platform both horizontally and vertically
- Lead and participate in projects of business unite to improve project management capabilities
- Establish and expand your own network and connections through getting broader presence and more resources within healthcare ecosystem
What you can contribute?
· Distributor management:
· Pricing, inventory and coverage
· Payment collection
· Sales forcast and achievement
· In-market sales data collection
· Hospital listing/bidding –process management
· Collaborate and support key account and BU to achievement target
· Team stimulation & management
What you should have?
· Bachelor Degree or Above
· At least 5 years experience in team management
· At least 10 years experience in sales and commercial division of the pharmaceutical industry
· Experience in multinational company is preferred
If you want to be part of a team that puts patients first, plays to win in digital era with courage, integrity, respect and trust, to inspire your own career journey through a care & collaborate platform, and with special focus on below competency:
· Good leadership
· Act for change and Strive for result
· Motivational and analytical
· Good team work spirit and interpersonal skills
· Good communication skills( written and spoken)
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.