Sanofi is one of the mayor players in the pharmaceutical industry with a proven footprint in Vaccines, Consumer Health Care, and Primary & Specialty Care.
Do you wish to change patient lives? Are you prepared to use your excellent business and people skills? Innovation is part of your way of working? Are you passionate about transformation and leading change?
In this Role
The commercial analyst will be enable informed decision-making by the Retail sales team by providing data analysis and recommendations that present the evolution of key business variables, to ensure that activities are carried out according to the defined strategy, helping to accelerate the development of profitable sales growth in the Pacific, Central America and Caribbean perimeter.
· Preparation of sales /compliance forecasts by customer / country with root cause analysis.
· Preparation of reports and sales presentations Retail (go to market, monthly, quarterly performance etc. Trade committee minutes)
· Commercial Balance Scorecard update / One page / project charters follow-up on key projects.
· Control of retail performance indicators and control of key milestones of key projects from go to market
Your competencies : To succeed in the role, we require candidates to have:
· Minimum experience of 4 years working in Commercial Areas
· Knowledge in Business Analytics, Data Driven Bussineses, Operational Excellence, Planning and Organization
· Bachelor Degree
· Intermediate English
· Full time and travel availability
· Strategic thinking
· People management
· Team leadership
· Decision taking
· Results oriented
· Act for change
· Transversal cooperation and Client focused.
What makes this position unique?
You are Sanofi and you could make the change!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.