People are at the heart of our strategy
A family-owned Group, Roquette offers a positive and attractive work and career environment, in which everyone can learn, develop , contribute to the overall company performance and be recognized for doing so.
Each Roquette employee, regardless of location should commit and act, under all circumstances, in accordance to the values and principles of the Group Code of Conduct /Ethics, as well as Quality & Safety policies.
We are looking for an Internal Auditor senior.
Within the Internal Audit team and according to Internal Audit Charter, your main missions will be:
· Support Internal Audit Managers - Areas in their missions (audit execution, follow-up and reporting);
· In accordance with the Head of Internal Audit , lead the audit missions allocated to you, from the preparation, meetings, analysis, to the draft report and the follow-up of actions plans, in good spirit with auditees;
· Ensure adoption and application of Governance, Risk Management and Compliance rules across all subsidiaries of Roquette Group;
· Follow-up particularly the High risks for the relevant Area;
· Monitor and update established action plans with the aim of ensuring improvement across all subsidiaries;
· Educate continuously local teams about Group policies and procedures, and establish the necessary training measures;
· To assist other team members in their mission from time to time based on the requirements;
· Work towards ensuring consistent improvement of processes and audits.
Such assignment provides broad knowledge of the Group and represents a good career development opportunity.
Each internal auditor is responsible of continuous improvement through trainings.
· Ability to work in an international environment , and ability to make a diagnosis based on solid analysis and clear communication;
· Ability to exercise judgment and tact in dealing with others including the how to handle sensitive and confidential information;
· Demonstration of team spirit and of ethics attitude; good team player, e.g. handling Monthly report and interacting with everyone in the team;
· Ability to work with remote management;
· Relationship skills, diplomatic, curious and perspicacious;
· Rigor and attention to details;
· Business acumen and listening skills;
· Very good knowledge of local regulations. For ex for India: GST tax, Sexual Harassment etc.
· Computer skills especially MS Office applications.
· Analytical skills, good at analyzing the HIGH Risk findings relevant to the business.
· Some ERP experience (SAP is a plus).
· Some experience in internal audit, at least 3 years, or equivalent,
Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance/Management, Engineering or IT from a top college or university, with great sensitivity for internal audit activity (control, analysis, continuous improvement, etc.);
Qualified accountant like a chartered accountant is a plus.
At least 3 to 5 years in an external audit firm (like a Big 4) or in an internal audit department of a major international corporation which has offices in India.
Strong English (written and oral) is essential for conducting international assignments;
For this position based in India, mastering of the local language (written and oral) is required;
Good finance and accounting knowledge a plus.
Business Trips (Percentage):
Travel in France or in the different Roquette Areas (subsidiaries) may be required (around 30 %).
Roquette provides numerous career opportunities, thanks to the diversity of its jobs and their international dimension.
Joining Roquette means joining dynamic teams ambitious for success.
Add Your Talent to Ours!