· Job facts
Treasury team lead
As TR and AR accountant:
· Execute the day-to-day activities according to the agreed service level and in compliance with the SOPs of the respective business sub-process
· Follow the instructions regarding the daily work coordination
· Propose process and system improvements
· Contribute continuously to the improvement of the performance of the SSC
· Execute the day-to-day activities according to the agreed service level and in compliance with the SOPs of the respective business sub-process•Follow the instructions regarding the daily work coordination•Propose process and system improvements•Contribute continuously to the improvement of the performance of the SSC
Coordinate and perform complete, stringent and timely financial tasks including but not limited to:
· Daily bank posting
· Interface control
· Manual corrections
· Reconciliation of bank and bank suspense B/Saccounts
· Bank account clearings
· Posting and reconciling treasurytransactions
· Handlingincoming calls and emails in a timely manner
· Coordinateand perform complete, stringent and timely financial tasks including but not limited to:
· Intercompany reconciliation and reporting
· GL journal posting
· FX revaluation
· Other Reporting activities
· Proactively seek opportunities to allow more effective cooperation between teams/ team members regardless of country/functional assignments
· Provide help to team members in need of assistance due to workload or lack of expertise issues
· Foster team environment
· Support free flow of communication/information within team
· Perform various assignments in flexible manner as business needs warrant (including cross geographic or cross functional tasks that might arise as business evolves)
· Actively participate in workshops, meetings and work-related team events.
· Display high integrity on the job and comply with the Roche guidelines.
· A solid understanding of accounting processes.
· Strong ability to prioritize and organize work effectively, adhere to tight and established deadlines
· Demonstrated communication skills with a focus on customer service
· Knowledge of Finance Shared Services and operational accounting processes and related technology systems (e.g.. SAP,BlackLine,etc.) is desired.
· Strong presentation and analytical skills.
· Ability to perform work with limited direction and guidance.
· Ability to prioritize effectively and multitask, meet all deadlines and manage up.
· Works well with others and follow through to execute all tasks.
· Language: English & Spanish required, Portuguese and/or French preferred.
· University or College Education, concentration on Finance or Accounting
· Finance and accounting experience 3-5 years
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.