· Job facts
The Senior Business Analyst (Senior BA) drives innovative and scalable solutions to bring value to business, as well as covering the solution's lifecycle management to suit respective markets.
What you'll be working on
· Is a crucial part in the product's lifecycle management and ensures that any solution is chosen to fulfill known and understood business requirements, fitting into the Product roadmap definitions and continuously providing business value over its lifecycle.
· Collaborates with IT Business Partners, Stakeholders, Product Owner and Deliver Team (Tester, Development team, Architecture team, Adoption Services, Vendors)
· Collaborates and takes inspirations from site, networks and other chapters.
· Serves as an expert in one or more functional areas for networks and chapters.
· Displays an advanced level of skills and capabilities in the area of business partnering and/or product management.
· Frequently takes on the additional role of Squad Lead / PTIT site lead where appropriate
· Develops and maintains the business case including high level solution options and resource estimates and resource confirmation as in support to the strategic backlog management process
· Acts as an interface between business and IT functions and as a contact point for business leads in order to launch initiatives, leading and driving the scoping phase.
· Collaborates with IT Business Partner and/or Product Manager in business development activities like translating business strategy in technology enabled strategies, C-POD activities, portfolio management processes, feasibility studies, clarifying available technology on the market and vendor selection (RFI/RFP/RFQ)
· Support PT IT BP to strives for harmonization of business processes to support PT sites especially Shanghai by propagating common standardized data models, applications and technologies that are in line with the PTIT and DPIT Informatics strategies and PT network / site strategies.
· Be a member of PTIT durable squad, e.g. cybersecurity, BluePrintV2, PharmaSuite, Single LIMS, ASPIRE, performs typical Business Analysis activities and creates deliverables as per Roche standards within a squad/project like a Business Case, Project Charter and URS/User Stories followed Roche PMM and CSV guidance.
· Has business domain knowledge for one or more from the following area(s): Pharmaceutical Manufacturing IT domain including PLAN, MAKE, and DELIVER, Quality Lab area, .
· Is an expert in one or more of the above areas.
· Has the typical skills expected from a Business Analyst, i.e.: business partnering, ability to quickly learn new business domains, requirements elicitation and management, business process analysis and design, usability and the ability to facilitate workshops
· Know Agile framework / methodology (eg. Scrum)
· Exhibits intellectual curiosity and integrity and has strong passion to bring value-adding technology to the business.
· Acts as a local product manager to manage IT systems' lifecycle and operation for PT IT Shanghai local manufacturing IT solution, collaborate with PT customers, GIS and other IT organization to ensure the stability of PT IT service and product meet the regulation, compliance and Roche quality requirement
· Exhibits strong soft skills typically required as a BA (i.e.: active listening, challenging the status quo, strong communication skills with stakeholders at different organizational levels, solid mentoring skills, excellent communication skills), at a level enabling him to coach others
Bachelor degree and above in computer science, software engineer and related area
Experience in pharmaceutical industrial for at least 5 years
Experience in IT area and follow GMP requirement to support drug product, lab system and related area business
Frequent in English, good capability in presentation and written for business cases and technical solution
信息技术、 信息技术 > IT Business Process Management, Consulting and Support
· Who we are