· Job facts
· To hire the right set of people as per organization requirements.
· To advise people related issues
· To ensure that Pharma affiliate has the right capabilities needed to achieve its Vision 2030
· Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the People & Culture group to develop solutions, programs and policies
· Manages and resolves complex people issues
· Design organization development initiatives
· Conduct interviews of prospective candidates to check for organizational fit
· Build organization culture with right set of mindset and behavior
· Identify the needs of business units, design solutions and implement
· Support the annual performance appraisal cycle
· Suggest Process improvements for People & Culture team to drive efficiency
· Strategic Thinking
· Solutions mindset
· Knowledge of Labour Laws
· Knowledge of Behavioral Science
· MS Excels and Presentations Skills
· Good communication skills
· Ability to think holistically
MBA in HR
· Around 5 years of relevant working experience with at least 3 years in a HR Business Partner role.
· Would have a post-graduate degree or equivalent professional qualifications & certifications in Human Resource Management
· Good experience and knowledge in organization development and talent management, able to upgrade the organization capability through both internal development and external recruitment.
· Hands-on working experience on Human Resources Information System Workday
Exhibition of Quantum self
Patient centricity in decision making
Team work & Collaboration
Inspiring and Influencing
· Who we are
Roche Pharmaceuticals, India, has been disseminating scientific knowledge pertaining to innovative medicines to the medical fraternity. We have products in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Virology, Nephrology, Transplantation, Anemia... Not translated Arthritis. In recognition of its contributions in Oncology, Roche India has been awarded the â€˜Best Oncology Company of the Year,' by Frost & Sullivan at the India Healthcare Excellence Awards for the years 2011, 2012 and 2014. Not translated
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.