· Job facts
· Responsible for the execution of the end-to-end Contracts Management process for Site Operational Services contracts. Conduct compliant, thorough and appropriate assessment, analysis, drafting, review, and issuance of contractual agreement (primarily focus on site operations services contracts) while adhering to required timelines – 70% workload
· Manage the end-to-end Procure to pay process for the categories under Indirect Consumables that were assigned and ensuring continuous supply of materials to meet operations needs – 30% workload
· Support Global/Network Key initiatives for post implementation
· Ensure timely execution of the end-to-end Procure to Pay process for all indirect purchases and Contracts & Service and ensuring compliance with Procurement Guidelines.
· Manage the end-to-end Procure to pay process for the categories under Indirect Consumables that were assigned and ensuring continuous supply of materials to meet operations needs.
· Execute the RFQ/RFI/Full Tender process for site requested goods and services to achieve favorable results.
· Assist in compiling site analytics related to spend and identify opportunity for cost saving through local sourcing or alternate sourcing.
· Participate in Key Procurement initiatives either at the site or corporate led.
· Ensure alignment of priorities, goals, and related activities with Procurement Goals and adherence to Key performance metrics.
· Interface professionally and maintain good rapport with requesters, stakeholders, and suppliers. Communicate proactively with site stakeholders and cross-functional staff regarding issues and plans for resolution.
· Support & enforce Procurement Guidelines and all other FDA/cGMP requirements.
· Participate in cross-functional team initiatives and developing cross-functional understanding.
· Support Lean initiatives and proactively identify and participate in Continuous improvement initiatives
· Participate in Daily Cross-functional SQDEC meeting (as required)
· Participate in Daily Functional SQDEC meeting
· Comply with Export Trade Compliance requirement and responsible for screening of new business partners
Safety, Health & Environment
· Comply with all RSTO's Safety, Health & Environmental (SHE) requirements, never put oneself and others at safety & health risks, and report any workplace accidents, near misses and hazards as soon as practicable.
· Observe all RSTO's site security measures at all times, and report any suspicious characters/objects & damaged security mechanisms to Site Security immediately.
Lean Production System
· Embody PT Lean Production System (LPS), while demonstrating a continuous improvement mindset and behaviors through the use and application of LPS tools for continuous improvement initiatives
Qualifications (Education & Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Competencies)
· Diploma/ Bachelor's degree in Business, Science, Engineering or related field of study.
· 2-4 years' experience working in Procurement and supply chain operations in a Manufacturing, Bio-Tech or Pharmaceutical industry with cGMP.
· Strong contract drafting and negotiating skills in a variety of different type of agreements
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop close working relationships and work collaboratively with internal and external contacts at all levels
· SAP experience desired.
· Certified C.P.M. or CPIM a plus.
· Experience procuring Indirect consumables, Site Services, Automation & Maintenance Services and equipment related to Lab/Manufacturing/IT.
· Excellent planning and prioritization skills with the ability to multitask and adapt.
· Numeric, with strong analytical skills and creative problem solving capabilities.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment with competing priorities.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Procurement, Procurement > General Procurement
· Who we are
At Roche, 98,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.