· Job facts
As “ IT Service Desk Analyst ” you are responsible for providing first level support for incidents and requests for End Users on Windows, Google and Apple environments using a variety of Softwares and Business Applications.
Roche is a highly innovative company and the IT provides well advanced Technology platforms. The range of support includes issues and assistance in Software package installation and configuration on a variety of type of Hardware (e.g. laptops, desktops, tablets, smart devices, printers, network infrastructure, etc.) up to application business support.
You will retain considerable IT knowledge and will be invited to actively share his knowledge in different ways. Your key responsibilities will be:
· Providing first level support for software and hardware incidents and service requests for Apple, Windows and Google environments via multiple channels (e.g. by telephone, email, chat, self service portal, ticketing application, etc.)
· Learning and sharing knowledge in different forms, from contributing with articles in the Knowledge Database up to delivering trainings or facilitating forums
· Giving your best to represent the End Users' needs and issues, escalate situations as required
· Keeping them informed on the status of their request and guiding for their best satisfaction and productivity
· Working at least 20% on the morning or night shift for follow the sun model.
You have University education, preferably in IT or a related discipline and you are fluent in English and Mandarin Language skills .
You bring at least 3-4 years of broad-ranging experience in a call center-, help desk- or IT desk-side support - environment.
It isdesirablethat you have an ITIL v3 Foundation Course certificate.
Furthermore you should bring the following skills and competences:
· You have experience with Apple and Microsoft operating systems and devices, Google suite, Microsoft Office products, SAP, Sharepoint, corporate wired/wireless networks and video conferencing systems and at least one ticket tool (e.g HP Service Manager, ServiceNow).
· You have excellent troubleshooting, task prioritizing and problem solving skills.
· You have outstanding customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
· You are highly accountable, agile, and results oriented.
· Who we are
At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. Roche Diagnostics is committed to create a great place to work for its employees and in 2015 we have been accredited as Regional Best Employer Asia Pacific by Aon Hewitt. Individual Best Employer Awards were awarded in Singapore, Korea, China and India.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.