· Job facts
· You partner with business stakeholders, co-create technology-enabled business strategies through Collaboration and align with overall Org Unit including and Network levels
· Provide strategic direction, prioritization, mobilization of resources aligned to affiliate's business objectives and priorities which are met with appropriate Information Technology systems and processes
· Identify business opportunities and work with business and informatics partners to architect, design, prototype and deliver continually improved products
· Ensure that Information Management activities, budgets and portfolios are strategically and operationally are aligned with the business needs as well as the Pharma Global Informatics functional strategies
· Manage and develop the Local IT team. Ensure required skills and capabilities are developed together with global IT Functions.
· Actively participate in Global IT meetings
· Nurtures and develops a business savvy consultative and value driven partnership.
Who are you?
· Min. 10 years of IT management experience, Preferably in a global company.
· University/Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
· Experience in project management and execution involving multiple major development projects.
· Business and customer focus orientation. Sees problems from your partner's perspective.
· Demonstrated leadership experience of multidiscipline, high performance work teams in a complexed environment.
· Strong collaboration and networking skills: Well-networked, awareness of Group processes, cross-org perspective, connects the dots, adds the external perspective
· Work experience in Agile environment.
· Exhibits a high degree of self-awareness, empathy, listening, active curiosity, awareness of different norms and expectations
· Advanced oral and written communication skills both in Hebrew and English
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.