· Job facts
We are looking for a proactive, self-driven and friendly Expert Assistant (Team Assistant) to join our Team.
In this role, you will provide support in respect of all day-to-day business and support needs for our employees within the Department.
· Provide support in respect of all day-to-day business and support needs for our employees
· Provide general administrative support to the Department
· Organization of oversea business trips
· Point of contact for time recordings, questions on the topic of time management
· Point of contact for complex inquiries, statistics preparation, electronic and physical filing and documentation
· Administrative organization of on- and off-boarding in collaboration with line managers, HR and employees
· Organization and coordination of internal and external meetings
· Organization and coordination of desk moves for employees
· Various administrative and organizational tasks
· Support team members in expatriate matters
Requirements for the role:
· Solid educational background and experience of having worked in a similar position in an international environment
· Fluent English and native or highly skilled German
· Excellent skills in MS-Office
· Strong client focus, excellent service delivery
· Ability to multi-task and being flexible to a dynamic task portfolio
· You like to pay attention to details and have high motivation to deliver in a pressured environment
· Reliable and discrete personality with a highly flexible approach
Nice to have:
· SAP – P1U-P039
· Experience with training tool such as Cornerstone
Even though fluent German skills are required for this role, we kindly ask you to submit your application in English.
Thank you and looking forward to your application!
· Who we are
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world's leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors' offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics' main sites. Read more .
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.