· Job facts
Tired of all those #TooLongToRead job offers?
Let's keep it simple.
We are the IT center for Roche - a company in top 10 biggest R&D spenders worldwide.
We do #Code4life creating innovative software that helps doctors, patients and scientist around the world.
We need ETL Architect who has:
· at least 7 years of experience in Data Warehouse & ETL architecture design particularly in Informatica Power Center and Oracle
· good practical knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL, databases including data modeling and expertise in data warehousing; understanding of data integration – including validation;
· ability to drive technical innovation, improvements, development of existing areas and introducing new ones
· good communication & presentation skills, ability to make and maintain good relationships with business partners
· led small project teams experience - managing teams work, assign tasks, escalate problems if they appear
· knowledge & experience in Data Science (not a must, but very desired)
· ability and mindset to share knowledge in the form of mentoring less experienced colleagues, to efficiently allocate tasks, monitor and drive them to accomplishment, to present effects of work, propose solutions at various levels of organization;
· advanced knowledge of English language (both in writing and speaking).
Let's find out what a usual day of work might look like. You will:
· create system design specification
· model enterprise data warehouse
· agree high level requirements with business
· approve scope of projects
· cooperate with technical leaders
· Salary range: 13 000 - 16 500 PLN gross;
· Excellent relocation package - up to 20 000 PLN gross;
· Dynamic and prestigious work environment, interesting projects using the newest technologies, all within a global IT function;
· Opportunity to design and implement software solutions for the world's largest biotech company that transforms patients' lives;
· Attractive and competitive salary and package (health-care, sport pass, pension scheme, Social Fund);
· Professional development culture supported by training, development plans, international opportunities, including short & long-term assignments.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.
Zasady przetwarzania danych kandydatów do pracy w Roche Polska Sp. z o. o. znajdują się pod linkiem: Klauzula Informacyjna w zakresie przetwarzania danych kandydatów do pracy .
Rules for processing data of candidates for work at Roche Polska Sp. z o. o. can be found under the link: Information clause for candidates .
· Who we are
At Roche Poland, we are more than 800 professionals working together on one mission. We are proud of who we are, what we do and how we do it. Join us in the area of Clinical Research, Medical, Marketing, IT or business departments.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.