· Job facts
We're looking for a CX Strategic Theme partner to create, analyze, improve, and evolve Roche's customer experience (CX) solutions.
The ideal fit for this role has:
· CX experience and passion. You are a CX professional with an impressive track record. We would prefer a candidate with at least seven years of experience managing global initiatives. You have implemented and seen the benefits of proven CX strategies and tactics; highly engaged employees; well-designed experience across Omni-channels; and actionable, customer-centric metrics.
· A strategic, growth-focused mind. You create a comprehensive and connected ecosystem of actions, such as culture influence, closed loop processes, governance, and systems and technology that directly focus the organization on a “Customer first” approach.
· Creativity and openness . You are not afraid to share your ideas for how we might do things differently, and you are comfortable with divergent thinking. You have an out of the box thinking and not afraid to start from white canvas to create new innovative engagement models.
· Rigor and discipline. You understand that without discipline and process, big ideas go nowhere. You are organizationally savvy, with demonstrated ability to influence leaders and facilitate alignment and clear decision-making.
· Humility and a collaborative attitude. You know there are things you don't know, and that energizes you. You believe in co-creating with your stakeholders and you proactively seek support, advice, and guidance from others.
· Industry experience. You have a broader experience working in complex healthcare and similar dynamic industry and have a passion to keep patient at the center
Primary responsibilities include:
· Setting the strategic direction for Roche's customer experience solutions from the long-term roadmap to short-term outcomes.
· Collaborating with the rest of the affiliate strategy teams to identify portfolio-wide strategic and tactical priorities.
· Collaborating with global functions to align with local affiliate thinking.
· Collaborating with the affiliate strategy teams, the customer engagement team, and the customer insights team to pilot new delivery approaches and solutions concepts.
· Owning the agendas of harnessing the VoC and translating it into initiatives and tactical priorities.
· Defining success by painting the picture of futuristic CX themes and innovations that delight our customers
· Staying in tune with digital innovations, virtual channels and bringing in an external perspective
· Participating in QBRs and drive the CX agenda
Education, Work Experience, & Knowledge
· Background/degree in Business/Engineering with experience in human factors, design thinking, business partnership, market research, innovation
· 7+ years of experience planning, conducting, and communicating the findings from user research through quantitative and qualitative methodology
· Experience with leading Customer Experience engagements.
· Experience with workshop facilitation with KOLs and patient advocacy groups
· Experience with agile methodology
· Collaborator, Innovative and also great communication skills to articulate the CX strategy across the organization
· System thinker with strong technology background to be able to connect the dots
· Knowledge of digital health, data governance, advance analytics and cloud based systems
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Information Technology, Information Technology > General IT
· Who we are
At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. Roche Diagnostics is committed to create a great place to work for its employees and in 2015 we have been accredited as Regional Best Employer Asia Pacific by Aon Hewitt. Individual Best Employer Awards were awarded in Singapore, Korea, China and India.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.