MONTBLANC is a manufacturer of exclusive products including watches, jewellery, writing instruments and leather goods which reflect our high demands with respect to culture, quality, design, tradition and craftsmanship. MONTBLANC is present all around the world with more than 25 subsidiaries and 600 boutiques.
SALES ASSOCIATE - HALTON HILLS
· Possess strong product knowledge of the entire line of Montblanc products.
· Advise and assist customers with their choices of Montblanc products for themselves and for gifts.
· Capture client information and actively develop a client base, consistently adding information to further promote boutique relationships.
· Regularly contact clients regarding new products, events and follow up.
· Provide outstanding customer service.
· Develop a working knowledge of simple pen repair and after sales service techniques.
· High expectations placed on teamwork and the ability to work professionally with fellow sales associates
· Previous work experience should include retail sales.
· Experience in fine watches, jewelry, or luxury goods are desirable.
· A positive professional attitude and presentation.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Microsoft Windows, register systems, and internet applications