Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
Richemont owns several of the world's leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in jewellery, luxury watches and writing instruments.
Our Maisons encompass several of the most prestigious names in the luxury industry.
The QA Engineer is responsible for the support and successful implementation of digital projects onto the Richemont digital Platform in China. The primary objective of this position is to translates business requirements into effective test cases, test planning, test automation and test execution. Possesses solid working knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within quality assurance. Documents and tracks software defects identified through testing and generally work with developers & support engineers to resolve outstanding issues.
KEY RESULT AREAS AND MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
· Developing test strategy, processes and standards for E-Commerce and digital projects.
· Develop automated test framework and test cases for both infrastructure systems and business application
· Participate setting up Continuous Integration and Continuous Development infrastructure
· Participate in formal reviews of business requirements and application designs Ensures proper test coverage exists based on requirements and design specifications
· Recommends strategies and methods to improve test plans and process
· 5 years of in-depth QA Engineering experience
· Solid understanding of agile software development processes including analysis. design, coding, system and user testing, problem resolution and planning.
· Familiar with state-of-art automated test and performance measurement framework/tools
· Familiar with Linux/Unix system and server side application testing. Familiar with cloud environment (e.g. AliYun) and deployment skills are plus.
· Script or general programming skills are a must.