MONTBLANC is a manufacturer of exclusive products including watches, jewellery, writing instruments and leather goods which reflect our high demands with respect to culture, quality, design, tradition and craftsmanship. MONTBLANC is present all around the world with more than 25 subsidiaries and 600 boutiques.
KEY HOLDER - HALTON HILLS 1
Overall responsibility for achievement of individual sales objectives; developing and servicing the customer.
· Achieve preset sales objectives.
· Develop network and clientele.
· Capture client information; consistently adding information to further promote boutique relationships and sales
· Possess strong product knowledge of the various collections
· Provide outstanding customer service.
· Develop a working knowledge of simple pen repair and after sales service techniques.
· Maintain the aesthetic quality of the store.
· Open/close boutique as required.
· Handles communication with corporate office in absence of management
· Responsible for ensuring loss prevention procedures are followed according to protocol
· Handle transfers in absence of management
· Previous experience in retail sales; jewelry or high-end luxury product sales is preferred.
· Strong understanding of Customer Service needs and customer priorities.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and gain their trust and respect.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and computer skills are needed.
· Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Mandarin language skills strongly preferred