Femininity, sensuality, energy, lightness and romanticism, these qualities are as recognizable in Chloé's clothing and accessories today as they were upon the brand's creation over 60 years ago. Chloé's talent for evolving its style while remaining true to these underlying values has earned the brand its iconic status amongst the world's most fashion-conscious, sophisticated women.
· Represent the Brand by interacting with clients in the sale of designer clothing.
· Maintain a high level of customer service, product knowledge and basic operational procedures.
· Cultivate and maintain excellent Clientele relationships with consistent follow up as needed.
· Assist with inventory and special projects as needed.
· Ensure visual standards are maintained.
· Understand and comply with all security and operational policies and procedures for the Group, Maison and boutique.
· Lead daily set-up and breakdown of the boutique, including opening/closing of register, and daily recaps.
· This eager and dynamic person should have a minimum of 3-5 years contemporary or luxury fashion retail experience.
· Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask is a must.
· Established clientele following is preferred
· Flexible schedule is required.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must.