MONTBLANC is a manufacturer of exclusive products including watches, jewellery, writing instruments and leather goods which reflect our high demands with respect to culture, quality, design, tradition and craftsmanship. MONTBLANC is present all around the world with more than 25 subsidiaries and 600 boutiques.
The purpose of this position is to identify, implement and maximise the performance of the retail through achievement of high-end sales to Royal, Imperial and Top Imperial clientsand recruit new high potential ones.
1) Support boutique in developing their Royal/Imperial customer network
· Recruit and attract a network of potential “Royal” customers, including the social and financial elite based in Milan, to the brand
· Achieve sales targets and develop sales initiatives to VIC (locals and travellers)
· Create a database of Royal clients (incl. travellers) and as well as an action plan for these customers
· Work with BM , CBE and marketing to create avenues not limited to events, forums and other outreach to attract such clients – according to guidelines and mission statement.
· Support BM/ABM in specific networking initiatives (partnerships with hotels, restaurants, etc…) to ensure consistency in the brand strategy
· Ensure after sales services follow-up especially for the Royals by creating a Royal service and support system
2) Active sales involvement including made to order business
· Prepare, set up and implement product presentations and submissions for the customers
· Make use of all the existing tools (samples, pre-ordering/preview material, preview events, one-to-one presentations…) to create desirability and foster the hunting spirit towards our creations.
· Coordinate logistical flow of products necessary to create successful presentations
· Act as an active sales consultant to identify customer´s needs, to broaden the selection of items, to close the sale and to effectuate down payments or full payments of the products selected, later on finalise the sale with the handover of the purchased products
3) Development feedback, competitor analysis
· Sales-driven attitude
· Strategic agility
· Good communication and negotiation skills
· Project management skills
· Excellent product knowledge, especially in the high end sector, including all of the Maison´s categories and the competing brands
· Business fluency in English
· Excellence in interpersonal and etiquette skills, broad interests
· Independent and strong autonomy
· Structured and organised
· Demonstrate leadership