As a House of Connoisseurs in Fine Watchmaking, Vacheron Constantin has, at no time in its 260-year history, ever stopped creating, enhancing, and reinventing itself. This manufacture reveals each timepiece with a technical signature and distinctive look.
Throughout the Maison’s universe, our collaborators from different horizons share with passion a common objective: to reach the perfection we are proud of and known for. At Vacheron Constantin we believe that our employees are unique, and every moment of our career path is part of an exceptional employee experience. Our goal is to always put people’s achievements first, by ensuring employability, opportunities, and transparency.
Discover new challenges and be part of this adventure where the spirit of excellence, belonging, exploration, and fulfillment drive us.
Be One Of Not Many
Should you be attracted by developing people in luxury retail and benefit from vast experience in retail training, then this opportunity might just fit with your aspirations!
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL BY
• Driving in-class & in-store field training sessions & individual coachings – retail staff sessions & wholesale brand immersions with a strong focus on selling skills
• Taking care of Europe teams’ induction program & training paths
• Sharing best practices & any important suggestions from the field with HQ teams
• Creating core sales speech and training content for sales-oriented teams in line with global guidelines
• Rolling-out core training content for sales-oriented teams so as to ensure impactful & consistent sales arguments among all field teams
• Managing global projects together with the International Retail department
• Keeping up with a detailed reporting of all trainings to follow up participants` training path
• Following up and monitoring the efficiency of training and achievements
• You are motivated by :
o Being a promoter, composer, interpreter to grow sales teams’ knowledge, performance & motivation
o Being the ultimate Brand Ambassador & selling skills coach towards boutique teams, promoting Vacheron Constantin consistently
• You feel at ease with:
o Product sensitivity towards luxury, with strong interest in watchmaking, market and/or technical knowledge
o Understanding and mastery of efficient selling skills and techniques
o Developing impactful training content, transforming corporate information into efficient sales arguments, relevant to sales staffs
o Animating efficient role play based on strong active listening & sharp/constructive debriefing
o Driving external agencies on specific projects
o Office tools (especially powerpoint & excel)
o Up to date digital tools for training session animations
o Video filming & editing / social media tools
• You speak : Fluent in English and French (writing & speaking), additional knowledge of either Chinese, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian would be a major plus
• You are:
o Demonstrating strong communication/interpersonal skills, to captivate and adapt yourself to different types of audiences
o Autonomous, proactive & creative to drive proposals (thinking outside the box)
o Capable of assessing a situation & pro-actively recommend relevant proposals
o Attentive to details but action/result-oriented (strong synthesis skills)
o An active team-player, willing to share & grow HQ / market projects
o Able to master multitasking along organizational skills: be reliable under pressure or facing tight deadlines
o Curious, open-minded, with a strong positive mindset, motivated to always keep on learning & sharing in line with our Maison demanding spirit “do better if possible & that is always possible”
o Open to travel on the field, throughout Europe, at 50-70% of the time
o You have worked at least 10 years within the luxury industry, of which 3-5 years in retail training
YOU WILL ENJOY THIS NEW ADVENTURE THANKS TO
• Our teams. You will join motivated, creative, and talented teams that share the same passion and energy.
• Our benefits. Joining Vacheron Constantin means working in a caring, transparent, and flexible work environment. We offer a workspace where you will feel welcome and you will be able to give the best of yourself.
• Your personal development: You will enjoy career growth opportunities, as well as international mobility within the Maison or within Richemont Maisons.
Interested? Join us! #WeAreWaitingForYou