Since Watchfinder & Co. was first founded in 2002, it has grown to become the premier resource from which to buy and sell premium pre-owned watches. With thousands of watches available from more than 50 brands, including Rolex, Omega, IWC and more, plus boutiques across the UK and a manufacturer certified service centre, Watchfinder has established itself as the top pre-owned watch specialist.
We are looking for a passionate certified Data Analyst. The successful candidate will embark on a new journey on the newly created data team that turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
You’ll extract and analyse data from multiple sources to help assess performance levels, trends and opportunities across the Watchfinder business.
We’re looking for someone with proven experience with designing and producing MI. You’ll need advanced excel skills, with experience of data analysis and working with SQL server and previous experience of database management and administration. Overview:
· Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
· Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
· Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
· Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
· Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
· Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
· Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
· Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
· Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
· Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
· BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics