Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
Richemont is the holding company for 20 international luxury Maisons. The Group’s Marketing Services includes the Market Intelligence Department, which supports the brands and the holding by offering relevant, timely insights and key analysis on the luxury market and clients. Richemont is currently recruiting a Marketing Project Manager Assistant within the Consumer Insights practice (internship) to join this young, dynamic and international team.
The Department provides an excellent opportunity to develop a strong understanding of the luxury consumers (perceptions, attitudes and expectations) as well as a broaderstrategic skill set required to work in marketing (project management, quantitative and qualitative market research, performance analysis and reporting).
The Junior Marketing Analyst / Consumer Insights contributes in the following capacity:
· Project Management; taking responsibility for running international client-related studies alongside the Marketing Analysts
· Analysis of marketing performance indicators or insights; identifying opportunities for the Group’s Maisons in terms of client experience and brand equity
· Preparation of presentations and reports for the Maisons’ CEOs
· Management of relationships with our suppliers and partners
· Participation in luxury consumer interviews and focus groups
· Fluent in English with a good level in French
· Comfortable with figures
· Highly detail–orientated, strong time keeping skills, efficient, autonomous
· Strong capacity for multi-tasking, capacity to summarise information from varied sources
· Proficient command of Power Point and Excel
· Passion for market research, employing proactive and persistent approach and attitude
· Student with a ‘Convention de Stage’
Please apply in English (CV and cover letter)
Location : Paris
Start Date : Septembre 2020
Duration : 6 months