The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 7,500+ colleagues of 90 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity.
Leader in the world of jewelry and n°2 in prestigious watchmaking, Cartier has combined know-how and excellence since 1847. More than just a company, the Maison has succeeded in turning its creations into real myths; thanks to men and women who make their passion their profession.
ABOUT THE CARTIER WOMEN’S INITIATIVE
For more than 160 years, Cartier has drawn inspiration and creativity from bold, dynamic and enterprising women. Founded in 2006, the Cartier Women's Initiative is an annual international business program that is open to women-run and women-owned businesses from any country and sector that aim to have a strong and sustainable social and/or environmental impact. Our vision is a world in which every woman impact entrepreneur driving social change can achieve her full potential and our mission is to support them by providing financial, social and human capital.
Visit the Cartier Women’s Initiative website to learn more about the program.
Cartier International is recruiting a:
Apprenticeship - Cartier Women’s Initiative Communications & Program
Starting date: August/September 2020
Location: Paris 8 th
Duration: 1 or 2 years
If you are passionate about doing good by doing business, then this internship at the Cartier Women’s Initiative is made for you! Join an international team where you will be exposed to new cultures and ways of thinking and have the opportunity to contribute to a worthy and timely cause.
As a core member of the team, you will be involved every step of the way from the call for applications (June-August 2020) to the selection of our Cartier Women’s Initiative fellows (December 2020) to the Awards ceremony (April 2020).
Under the Communications & Program Manager’s responsibility, your scope of work will be the following:
· Website : updating existing content, uploading new content, troubleshooting, coordinating minor design updates with web agency.
· Social Media : helping define social media strategy for major program highlights (call for applications, fellows’ announcement), coordinating visual assets production with graphic designer, publishing posts across social media channels, engaging with online communities.
· Photo & Video Production : briefing creative agency, coordinating production, proofreading (subtitles), providing feedback on narrative structure & style.
· Copywriting : briefing copywriter, coordinating production, proofreading, providing feedback on content, layout & design.
· Community Engagement during the year: thought leadership strategy across blog & social media, online community activities (webinars, Twitter Chats, etc.), community platform moderation, etc.
· Community Engagement during the Awards week : ecosystem gatherings, workshops during the Awards ceremony (Meet & Learn), etc.
· Help with content creation and community coordination for the CWI 2021 World Reunion
To help you gain a deeper understanding of the Maison, a training which includes an overview of our rich history and heritage and a glimpse of our most iconic products will be conducted, as well as various check-ins throughout your internship.
We are looking for a student with:
· a background in business, communications or international affairs & development with an interest in social innovation and impact-driven entrepreneurship.
· a C2 level of English proficiency (using the CEFR framework for reference). The intern should be able to express him/herself spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in more complex situations.
· a good command of the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) . Command of the Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) is also appreciated.
· prior experience defining and implementing a content-driven social media strategy.
· an open-minded and positive personality, that is rigorous and well organized and demonstrate strong team spirit.