A career in our Deals Accounting Advisory practice, within Capital Markets Accounting Advisory Services, will provide you with the opportunity to be responsible for complex financial reporting issues around deals and other transformational events. You'll tackle client's needs with a solution oriented approach that creatively addresses complex financial reporting problems for high profile transactions and you'll have significant interaction with senior company management teams, bankers, lawyers and other advisers.
Our team helps companies navigate the accounting and financial reporting challenges of business combinations. As a part of the team, you'll develop roadmaps of the driving economic objectives, determine the appropriate professionals needed, and consider financial reporting implications for deals.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
· Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
· Prepare deliverables
· Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
· Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
· Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
· Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand