Are you looking for a student side-job with real impact?
As a P&G Marketing Working Student, impact means: Your words on our products!
We are seeking a working student who will support our content marketing team from August 1 to November 30 2020.
In your role, you will be responsible for the fitting translation of our artwork and packaging from German to English, and vice versa. You will also engage in external analyses. Comparing our presence on different platforms, your insights will allow you to support the adaptation and delivery of our e-content input. It may even be the case that you will develop new product artworks with our agency partners! You'll be a member of an integrated cross-functional team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for success, and leadership are very important.
At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow. Additionally to learning on the job, your manager will play an important part by providing coaching and help wherever needed, which will ensure your outstanding development.
WHAT WE OFFER
· You will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and be given specific projects and responsibilities
· Continuous mentorship: you will work with motivated people and receive day-to-day mentoring from your manager
· We love flexibility, and support your studying. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
· Dynamic and respectful work environment: employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and truly supporting your work/life balance and long-term well-being.
· Studying any Bachelor / Master track, preferably with an interest in marketing and communication
· Proficiency in English & German
· Strong analytical skills - Ability to show effective leadership, tackle problems, and to prioritize
· Collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams.
· CV as a separate document
· Cover letter for the specific role you are applying for
· Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
· Copy of relevant work, internship, and volunteering certificates or reference letters
If your application is incomplete, this may lead to some delays in the recruitment process.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us.
You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Schwalbach am Taunus, Hesse, Germany Job Type: Part-time Job categories: Multi-Functional Req No: EUR00001113