P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
Are you ready to make a difference as a Voice Engineer? We are creating a team that will lead the future in developing P&G Global voice infrastructure!
In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing detail site designs, standards, develop run books, support current voice, contact center, and conferencing environment. This will require you to have extensive experience with and knowledge of voice, video, contact center, design, implementation, maintenance, and support. This role requires good interpersonal skills, problem-solving, know-how, and management abilities with a focus on service perfection. You will be expected to have full command of UCaaS and CCaaS industry and extensive prior experience in crafting and implementing UCaaS and CaaS technologies. This is a hands-on role to support global P&G UC migration.
As a partner with the global IT Application and Information Delivery teams to ensure that developments are consistent with the Technology Architecture, to ensure achievement of service level objectives, and to find opportunities to use technology to the benefit of the business. Using your past experience, you will lead broad and complex technical work in the design and delivery of quality scalable IT solutions on time, on budget and in compliance with applicable requirements.
We are looking for technical specialists to can take their skills to the next level by:
· Execute and implementation of a long-term communication services strategy
· Support and maintain and develop global architecture standards for all aspects of UCaaS & CCaaS including integration life cycles, technology and service life cycles.
· Ensure the environment operates at the highest level of compliance with Sarbanes Oxley requirements
· Experience coordinating vendor solution delivery and partnering effectively with vendors to meet business needs
· Participate in and/or lead a multi-functional IT Architecture group that reviews designs from an enterprise perspective.
· Works effectively with clients to document requirements by conducting interviews and facilitating CAB sessions
· 7+ years of progressive experience in development, design, infrastructure/data center and/or related ITS disciplines.
· Experience and/or deep knowledge UCcaas with Voice/Chat Conference/ contact center and videos
· Experience in STP trunking and SBC (Audiocodes) architecture and design preferably SONUS or ACME
· Experience coordinating vendor solution delivery and partnering effectively with vendors and cross functional teams to meet business needs
· Expertise in the network and UC security technologies such as firewalls, IPS/IDS, proxies, and filtering.
· Past experience should include leading broad and complex technical work with proven success in the design and delivery of quality scalable IT solutions on time, on budget and in compliance with applicable requirements.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Global dial-plan management and/or carrier capabilities
· Experience in multiple architecture disciplines
· Object-oriented system architectures utilizing use cases, Unified Modeling Language (UML), Visio and the Rational Unified Process (RUP) or similar methodology
· Experience in global support models
· Direct experience in UC or network architecture and the design of the local area, wide area and/or metro area networks including Cisco and/or Juniper routing and switching, firewalls, IPS/IDS, proxies and filtering
· Direct experience architecting software-defined networking solutions including VMware NSX and/or other SDN or SDWAN technologies. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States; San Francisco, California, United States; Boston, Massachusetts, United States Job Type: Full-time Req No: IT 00002429