Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
At Procter & Gamble, we are proud to say that we develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are not just offering you any regular job; we are hiring great people with the expectation they will grow into one of our future leaders - maybe even our next CEO.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join P&G full time in our Product Supply Operations in Buenos Aires, where we are responsible for coordination of all elements of the supply chain: materials logistics, production, distribution, demand planning and more. Are you ready for a new challenge? We certainly are!
With us you will:
· Perform data analysis of overall performance on your supply chain process (transportation times, inventories, cost results) and implement key improvements to eliminate loses in time, stock or cash
· Build & maintain relations with our transportation companies and contract manufacturers to drive win/win solutions
· Cooperate with various business partners with diverse international and professional background
· Execute operational work related to various systems (i.e. SAP/TMS, BI solutions and internal platforms)
· Sky-rocket personal learning curve assuming our way of doing business, used technologies and systems, corporate culture, organizational set-up, management styles, etc.
· Participate in accelerated on-the-job and classroom trainings to develop your personal capabilities
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Apply if you are:
· Professional with 1.5 - 2 years of relevant experience
· Advanced to intermediate level in English
· An individual with strong priority setting and great communication skills
· Willing to learn and work within teams and existing operations
· Teammate willing to work in multicultural environment
Munro, Buenos Aires, Argentina Job Type: Full-time Job categories: Logistics/Supply Network Operations Req No: SNO00003695