Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
The Security Engineer is responsible for secure development and maintenance of P&G's cloud, cloud hybrid systems, networks and other P&G assets. This will encompass supporting security assessments of infrastructure and applications and defining security standards and developing security controls. This position will directly contribute to the overall global enterprise security architecture and provide security solutions around cloud-based applications, Infrastructure, Platform, and Software as a Service (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS).
· Support the communication and implementation of a secure architecture and strategy to secure information assets and cloud services (hybrid, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
· Work with security architect to learn and define security controls for various PaaS services offered by CSP’s (Cloud Service Providers). The position will become independent contributor on defining security controls for PaaS services over time.
· Evaluate security technologies for cloud environments in order to implement security controls in the most streamlined and integrated manner
· Work with security architect to:
· Define service-oriented architecture for cloud-based service
· Create reference architectures for security solutions.
· Create and maintain technical security standards for on premise and cloud deployments
· Create reference architectures for securing IaaS & PaaS cloud assets.
· Define hardening standards for OS and directories.
· Conduct reviews of published technical security standards for improvements and modify those accordingly.
· Work with security architect and Information security service management team in performing POC’s for various security solutions.
· Collaborate with project teams and delivery leads to address systemic security defects at an enterprise level
· Significant, hands on experience in IT domains is required.
· Demonstrated experience with Java/ C#/ C/PHP/Python/Perl/powershell/regex /scripting languages.
· Experience with Operating Systems: Linux, Unix
· Experience working with Windows OS.
· Significant experience in Cloud Security & Identity:
· AWS technologies: EC2,ECS, Lambda, S3, EBS, EFS, Redshift, RDS, DynamoDB, VPC, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, CloudTrail, OpsWorks, IAM, Directory Service, Ansible
· MS Azure: Security Center, Azure Active Directory (Core, Developer, B2C, Services), Key Vault, understanding of securing PaaS solutions like SQL data warehouse.
· Experience defining security controls requirements and/or security architecture in cloud preferred.
· Strong networking background preferred.
· Experience in directories like Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Ping Directory and other directories required.
· Experience with Federation and MFA solutions preferred.
· Experience with cloud security solutions like AWS guardrail, AWS Config, AZURE Policies, Prisma Cloud etc preferred.
· Experience in Role Based Access Control concepts and design required.
· Experience with Privilege management solutions (like Centrify, BerondTrust, CbyerArk) is preferred.
· Prior experience with and a strong desire to do hands on technical work is a must.
· Basic understanding of PKI
· Self-motivated and desire to learn new technologies a must.
· Detail-oriented and analytical in nature, with strong problem-solving skills.
· Must have the ability to multitask, work on multiple projects and manage time effectively.
· Good communication skills.
· English fluency and at least a Bachelor’s degree
You can expect:
· Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy)
· P&G Dynamic Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
· Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
· Flexible work arrangements
· Mentoring programs & trainings
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland Job Type: Full-time Job categories: Information Technology Req No: IT 00002547