Do you have an eye for detail? As a Learning Analyst internship, you will impact P&G’s growth strategy which is based on the foundational needs of efficiency and people capability. If this interests you, you could be a great addition to our team.
Meaningful Work from Day One
You will be doing work that matters to our business and operations and is essential to everything we hold dear. Your impact will come through measurement, collection and analysis of data to understand and optimize learning opportunities for our employees.
Job responsibilities may include:
· Use analytical tools to build dashboards and reporting tools to support the Learning and Development Team
· You feel you could train others on maintaining the dashboard
· Performing advanced-level trouble-shooting
· Build dashboard capability across the organization
What we offer:
We'll provide a wide range of meaningful and fulfilling assignments. We don’t just offer an internship where you sit around and do busy-work. We want you to have a fantastic experience over your 12-week internship. This includes varying assignments and lots of development opportunities.
We provide plenty of development and learning opportunities, through formal and informal mentoring, day-to-day mentorship from your manager, regular guidance from teams and consistent checks to assure progress. We want you to succeed - because when you do well, we all do well!
You're a good fit if you are:
· Working toward Bachelors of Science degree in a technical field (i.e. information technology, Learning Technologies or like degree)
· Some IT experience analyzing data with Microsoft Excel and Power BI Just so you know:
· Some positions are at technical centers in Cincinnati, Ohio and will require travel to vendor and manufacturing locations. There are also a number of positions starting at manufacturing plants across North America.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States Job Type: Full-time Req No: QA 00000119