Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for a Payroll/Benefits Assistant to join our HR team to be the main collaborator between payroll and benefits supporting internal and external partnerships. This is an amazing opportunity to join this outstanding team and become the payroll/benefits expert on the team.
Are you ready for the challenge?
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
· Support Procter & Gamble processes to delivery employee payroll and benefits expertise to the team
· This role will handle data with utmost confidentiality and cultivate a positive work environment characterised by trust, inclusiveness, collaboration and excellence
· You will be the link between payroll, benefits and various Swiss government tax and social security authorities and keep up to date with Swiss regulations and rulings
· Support Tax/AVS/ statistics reporting and coordinate Swiss year end reporting
· Have an individual training plan, develop personal capability and grow your career within a Global environment
Apply if you have:
· Goodknowledge of Swiss payroll/tax regulations/employee benefits
· Strong proficiency in English and French, German is helpful
· Experienced knowledge of Excel and SAP
· Passionate about reporting and analysis of numbers
· Have good interpersonal skills and the ability to show kindness with employees who are having payroll or benefit issues
· Trusted team member who strives for excellence
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: supported, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
You can also expect:
· P&G Vibrant Living programs
· Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
· Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but significant ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and visible, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Geneva, Canton of Geneva, Switzerland Job Type: Full-time Job categories: Human Resources Req No: HR 00003818