Howwould you like to improve machinery and process systems? We want entry level engineerswho can handle dynamic work environments and who know how to think outside ofthe box. We rely on our engineers in manufacturing and our physical distributioncenters to make our products to the highest of standards. If you would like tobe a part of this process, then we want you to apply!
Are youready for the challenge?
Meaningful work on Day1
Weproduce high-quality products and need to do so on-time and at a low cost. Wevalue your creativity and skill inanalyzingand solving some big, meaningful problems. From the beginning, you will beleading projects that matter and guiding teams that will impact the productionof globally recognized branded products. Our manufacturing process engineershelp us get things done!
We offer you:
· An impactful career path, withmeaningful work from the beginning
· Continuous mentorship, coaching,training, and guidance
· The opportunity to learn and workwith the world-renowned technologies
· The chance to influence theproduction and quality of our leading products
· A diverse, multifaceted workenvironment passionate about safety and quality
We are seeking individuals with thefollowing qualities:
· The ability to problem solve and collaborate in teams
· Highly motivated, self-driven, and eager to learn new skills
· Strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and analytical skills
· A desire to work in a fast-paced, hands-on manufacturing environment with technicians and equipment
What will you do?
Whereyou work depends on a number of things.ManufacturingProcess Engineers lead our efforts to identify and drive out losses throughstandards and system development. They support the daily activities of theproduction line and/or processing areas, and build long term capability intotheir area, systems, and technicians. Daily work could encompass any of thefollowing:
· Identifying, prioritizing, analyzing, and eliminating losses andinefficiencies
· Delivery and start-up of new equipment, initiatives, and projects
· Collaborating with technical experts, other functions, and othermanufacturing sites to create the best solutions
· Creating learning programs and coaching and training technicians
· Creating and improving standards to enable us to achieve theperformance targets for the production line
· Understanding and working with state-of-the-art robotics andautomated equipment
We have plants all over the region, and whereyou go is based on your skills and interests as well as our business need.With this Engineer role, you may work in either of these areas:
· Manufacturing(Making, Packing, Safety, or Health Safety & Environment)
· PhysicalDistribution Centers and/or Warehouse
You area good fit here if you:
· Have a BS/MS degree inengineering. We prefer Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Chemical Engineering,though we may also consider other engineering.
· Are willing to travel on the job onoccasion. It really depends on your position, but we want to make sure you areok travelling for this job.
· Are willing to relocate during yourcareer.
· Have less than 2 years relevantwork experience
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
All positions are entry levelmanagement roles.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Bear River City, Utah, United States Job Type: Full-time Job categories: Manufacturing Req No: MFG00006885