Currently we are looking for candidates for
Manager Development Program in Brand Management/Marketing
Duration: 6-12 months
Work schedule: Flexible - minimum 32 h/week within office hours
Location: Prague Office
We’re building leaders and billion-dollar-brands.
Join us and you’ll dive into international challenges, and learn from some of the world’s leading experts!
At Procter & Gamble, we are proud to say that we develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are not only offering you your first job out of university, we are hiring you with the expectations you will grow into one of our future leaders - maybe even our next CEO.
Your career in Brand Management at P&G Czech Republic will be about managing loved brands that our consumers are devoted to, such as Gillette, Pantene, Oral-B, Pampers, Ariel, Lenor and Ambi Pur; or contributing to the growth of multiple P&G brands with your marketing expertise. Thanks to our top-class trainings and meaningful business projects we offer from day one, P&G has been recognized by Forbes Magazine* as #1 company to develop Best Marketing Leaders worldwide.
During the Manager Development Program in Brand Management:
· You will work on real business projects for which you will assume responsibility from Day 1.
· You will learn how to master market and competitive analysis and how to build media, digital or commercial strategy, etc.
· You will become a member of the P&G team and experience a dynamic and international environment.
· You will have the opportunity to continue your career in P&G after successful completion of the Program.
· You will develop professionally and personally through coaching and mentoring
· You will participate in corporate and functional trainings, which will help you succeed in your projects.
· You will enjoy an attractive compensation and benefits package.
· You will participate in integration events and team building activities
We are looking for:
· Students of 3rd, 4th and 5th year of Masters studies and fresh graduates of Bachelor (up to 24 months) or Master (up to 12 months) programs;
· Initial experience in marketing/social media/communications would be beneficial;
· Being a student of atopnational or foreign university;
· Strong academic results and positive attitude towards challenges and change;
· Very strong leadership, collaboration and analytical skills;
· Critical thinking, operational focus and ability to work within diverse organizations and teams;
· Fluency in English;
· Fluency in Czech.
Do you wish to be one of us and dive into global challenges with us?
If you are interested, please join us by submitting your application below
Follow us on Facebook:
Please submit your CV in English.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Prague, Prague, Czech Republic Job Type: Part-time Req No: BRM00001845