We are seeking talents to our Budapest office for the position of
Managerial Summer Intern in Brand Management
Start: July 1st, 2020
Work schedule: full time or part time
Duration: 3 months
No previous experience required!
We’re building leaders of billion-dollar-brands.
At P&G we are dedicated to grow the next generation of business leaders. Join P&G to dive into international challenges and learn from some of the world’s leading specialists!
At Procter & Gamble, we are proud to say that we develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are not offering you your first job out of university, we are hiring you with the expectations you will grow into one of our future leaders - maybe even our next CEO.
A career in Brand Management at P&G Hungary will be about managing brands that our consumers are devoted to, real love brands, such as Gillette, Old Spice, Oral-B, Pampers, Ariel, Jar, Lenor; or contributing to the growth of multiple P&G brands with your marketing expertise. Thanks to our top class trainings and meaningful business projects we offer from day one, P&G has been recognized worldwide by the Forbes Magazine as #1 company to develop Marketers to become CEOs.
As a Brand Management Summer Intern you will:
· Work on 3-4 real business projects for which you will assume responsibility from Day 1.
· Learn how to master data-based decision making, market & competitive analysis.
· Learn how to build media, digital or commercial strategy.
· Manage external and internal stakeholders (multiple agencies, international co-workers).
· An attractive compensation and benefits package.
· Professional and personal development through coaching, mentoring .
· Corporate and functional trainings, which will help you succeed in your projects.
· Integration events and teambuilding activities across the summer.
· As a member of P&G team you will experience a dynamic and international environment.
· Opportunity to continue your career in a managerial role at P&G upon successful completion of your Summer Internship.
We are looking for:
· Students of 3rd year Bachelor studies, recent graduates of Bachelor programs, students of 4th and 5th year of Masters studies from all faculties, recent graduates of Master programs up to 12 months after graduation
· Positive attitude towards challenges and change.
· Strong leadership, collaboration and analytical skills.
· Critial thinking, operational focus and ability to work within diverse organizations and teams.
· Fluency in English language.
· Speaking at least 1 Central European language (Hungarian, Polish, Czech, Slovakian, Baltic languages, Croatian, Slovenian)
About us, P&G:
We are a world leading consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, selling our products to billions around 180 countries 65 billion USD in revenues and with 20 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene®, Pampers®, Old Spice® and Oral-B®.
Follow us on Facebook:
Visit our Carreer page here:
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Budapest, Budapest, Hungary Job Type: Full-time Req No: BRM00001839