Role Title: Junior HR Manager
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for someone with understanding of HR’s role in organizations and have led HR projects, which resulted in improving business and organizational results. If you are a person with a passion to drive growth and build employee engagement every single day, then this opportunity is for you.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join P&G HR Team full time and groom your skills as a future leader. As Junior HR Manager, you'll have the responsibility to support business teams in HR services through leading projects and being the leader of at least one of the most critical HR disciplines.
All our HR roles provide the chance to further develop your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. You will be exposed to and deliver leading edge deep understanding in areas such as employee engagement, benefits, compensation, employee and labour relations, recruiting, training and development etc.
With us you will:
· Be instrumental in providing a high level of support to the HR Operations teams across a wide variety of areas within the employee life-cycle
· Give strategic HR support the business leaders and teams
· Review and analyse data in order to craft and implement HR practices that meet the specific needs of the business and local regulations
· Develop and communicate HR metrics and identify where changes in practices and policies are required
· Design, deploy and lead creative HR projects and initiatives end-to-end
· Analyse data and provide recommendations to improve employee engagement and maintain positive employee experience
Apply if you have:
· At the start of your careerHR Experience (right after Bachelor’s degree) in global multicultural organization
· Able to demonstrate strong leadership skills and a high level of initiative
· Creative attitude in issue resolution, with strong motivation to inspire change across organization and constantly challenge status quo
· Good social & analytical skills, ability to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals from different levels of the organization
· Proficiency in both Turkish and English
You can expect:
· Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work / life balance
· Competitive salary and benefits program (health insurance, life insurance, pension plan, shuttle bus, lunch subsidy, International Stock Ownership Plan)
· Mentoring programs & trainings throughout the career
· Flexible work arrangements
· Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open, transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment.
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey Job Type: Full-time Req No: HR 00003803