Procter & Gamble has one of the largest and strongest portfolios of trusted, quality brands, including:
Gillette, Pantene, Fairy, Head & Shoulders, Blend-a Med., Oral-B, Pampers, Always, Ariel, Lenor, Vizir
We are the largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, hiring more than 95 000 employees worldwide.
We are looking for:
Human Resources Managerial Trainee inGillette Plant, Procter & Gamble
Location: Lodz, Nowy Jozefow 70 St.
D uration of traineeship: 9-12 months
Work schedule:flexible (min 30h/ week)
Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization?
If so, then a role in our Human Resources (HR) organization is for you!
As a Trainee in Human Resources, you will be responsible for leading organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements or working directly with a function. This is not your typical HR internship – you will have truly meaningful projects to work on.
The traineeship program provides competitive compensation as well as the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. Your projects will deliver leading edge deep understanding of one or more Human Resources areas.
What we offer:
· Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your projects from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
· Continuous growth – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
· Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual
· Chance to become our permanent employee after successful traineeship - based on your performance, you may get the full-time job offer from P&G
Compensation and benefits:
· Job contract with attractive salary and benefits (i.e. private medical care, canteen subsidy, sport card)
· Flexibility in working hours (minimum 30 h/week)
Just so you know:
· We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view.And we want to include yours.
· No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
We are looking for people who:
· Are currently studying at 4th or 5th year of studies or recently graduated
· Are fluent in Polish & English including business situations
· Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to
· Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions
· Have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment
· Demonstrate good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
· Having digital skills would be a great asset
Łódź, Lódz, Poland Job Type: Part-time Job categories: Human Resources Req No: HR 00003844