Do you have a passion for developing people to improve theircontributions to the organization?
If so, then a role in the Human Resources (HR) organization is for you!
Your role as an intern in HR:
As an intern in Human Resources, you will be responsible for leadingorganizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvementsor working directly with a function. This is not your typical HR internship –you will have truly meaningful projects to work on.
All our HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them ina professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. At this internship,your projects will deliver leading edge deep understanding in areas such asemployee engagement, benefits, compensation, employee and labor relations,recruiting, training and development.
What we offer:
· Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
· Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
· Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
We are looking for Students:
· Currently studying towards Master’s degree with one of the following majors: Human Resources, Business Administration or any relevant majors
· Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
· know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
· Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
· Have the ability to learn on the job in a rapidly changing environment.
· Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
· Fluency in English.
About Procter & Gamble:
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving ConsumerGoods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always,Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. For more information about P&G thecompany and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India; Mandideep, Madhya Pradesh, India; Baddi, Himachal Pradesh, India; Bhiwadi, Rajasthan, India; Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India; Goa, India Job Type: Full-time Job categories: Human Resources Req No: HR 00003923