Financial Planning Analyst - Budapest
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for a Financial Planning Analyst to support our Central Europe Financial Planning team, this role will deliver high quality and timely reports and basic analysis to support forecasting/cost/pricing and legal entity reporting.
Are you ready for the challenge?
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
· Lead monthly, quarterly and annual deliver of assigned reports and analysis for the Financial Planning team
· Own process improvements projects to streamline and deliver efficiencies
· Collaborate with multi-functional teams to deliver ideas that will improve results
· Support financial stewardship responsibilities to include internal audits and balance sheet analysis
· Lead costing set up to ensure accurate cost accounting
· Perform basic analysis on cost, cash, pricing collaboration with Finance and multi-functional teams
· Have an individual training plan, develop personal capability and grow your career within a Global environment
Apply if you have:
· Proven experience as a Financial Planning Analyst or Finance/Accounting Specialist
· Strong working knowledge of Excel and SAP
· Strong written & verbal communication skills (English)
· Excellent analytical skills to analyse data and establish strategies to address gaps and support actions plans, audits and controls changes
· Proven ability to lead several priorities effectively and comfortable with ambiguity and able to adapt to changing business needs and priorities
· A self-starter who can work independently with a consistent track record of delivering results
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
You can also expect:
· Flexible work arrangements
· P&G Vibrant Living programs
· Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
· Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Budapest, Budapest, Hungary Job Type: Full-time Job categories: Finance & Accounting Req No: FIN00004931