P&G is looking for students who seek to get practical Financeexperience in a multinational company environment, working on real businessprojects with a highly professional team of P&G managers providingmentoring support to successfully complete their project.
As a Finance & Accounting intern with Procter & Gamble, you willget a 3 -6 months snapshot of life and work in the Company. You will beassigned to a project related to financial data management and reporting. AP&G manager will be responsible to provide you with the necessarymentorship, direction and skills to complete your assignment. Our internshipsare integral to our recruitment process. We expect to offer full-time positionsto the majority of our interns. Start date depends on your availability.
A career in P&G F&A exposes you to different parts of both theFinance function, as well as the rest of the company, giving you a tremendousopportunity to develop a broad and deep skill set. P&G Finance alsoprovides global career opportunities, where you will work in various parts ofthe world and on businesses that span multiple countries.
To give you an idea of what F&A do, here are some typical F&Aresponsibilities:
· Lead investment decisions, including initiative assessment, category portfolio analysis and marketing spending analysis;
· Lead cost & investment analysis, related to manufacturing and logistics costs, cost forecasting and working on material sourcing and cost optimization projects;
· Profit forecasting, budgeting for our business units and leading financial and strategic planning for the company, across all our business operations;
· Participate in joint promotion planning with our trade customers to achieve win-win in store success;
· Opportunities in our Accounting, Credit Control and Internal Control Divisions where Finance helps deliver external financial information and leads the company effort on Statutory Compliance and Corporate Governance/Stewardship.
Compensations and benefits:
· Starting salary:250 000KZTgross;
· Lunch support;
· And many more.
Of course, we will provide you with all the necessary training andknowledge to perform well during your internship. If you complete your projectsuccessfully you will have a chance to become our permanent employee after yougraduate from university.
· Good command of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher);
· Higher education (3-5 course) and up to 1 year after graduation;
· Strong thinking/analysis skills and a real passion for solving logic/algebra based problems.
· Strong data manipulation skills. Regular use of a programming language. Ideally experience in relational database even if basic (MS Access).
· Readiness to work full working hours
Just so you know:
· All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
· No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands arebuilt around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want toignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose,values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us.You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and havea real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understandingour consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and forgenerations to come.
Almaty, Almaty, Kazakhstan Job Type: Full-time Job categories: Finance & Accounting Req No: FIN00004966