Do you want to be in the driving seat, shaping our global leading brands such as Ariel, Fairy and Pampers? Are you a student or a recent graduate looking for a meaningful and paid internship?
An internship at P&G offers you the chance to test your finance skills and management abilities in real-life situations!
In Finance & Accounting, we have a big agenda that spans across our entire business. As part of the finance team you play a pivotal role in guiding the success of our global brands. From managing the profitability of one of our brands to being a key financial leader at one of our customer operations team, your impact will be felt across the company.
Your role as an intern in F&A:
· Analyzing major competitors, to refine business strategies for our products
· Working on a new product launches/initiative, co-assessing the financial impacts with the brand management and sales team and guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans
· Explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters)
· Improving cost competitiveness for our activities
As we know this is challenging, we make sure that you receive a customized learning plan to ensure you get the right level of coaching, mentorship and formal training as you deliver your work. Doing a paid internship at P&G is the way to get to know the company and for the company to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development. The end of a successful internship with us could find you with a recommendation for hiring.
What we offer you:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
Dynamic and international work environment – working with people across the Balkans region will be part of your daily work, an intercultural experience that you will never forget!
Paid Learning Experience : We treat you like a real full-time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with monthly package of compensation and benefits.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· A top talent student of their final of Bachelor’s/Master's degree or a recent graduate, coupled with a Finance interest/passion;
· Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities;
· Analytical and critical thinking;
· Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken;
Enrollments are opened until 15th of May latest, we recommend you apply as soon as possible in case you are interested; Expected duration of the internship is 3 months with a flexible starting date.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Belgrade, Central Serbia, Serbia Job Type: Full-time Req No: FIN00004794