Role Title: Contact CentreAdvisor
Location: Tunbridge Wells - Kent
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Lamberts Healthcare and Natures Best who are part of the P&G Healthcare Unit are actively recruiting Customer Service Advisors for their contact centre in Tunbridge Wells.
Our contact centre provides a mail order service, marketing healthcare products to both trade professional customers and consumers across our two brands. We are open 7 days a week and our dedicated team of Customer Service Advisors provide an exemplary service supporting the dispatch of 1000’s of orders per year.
With us you will:
· Work on a 4-week rolling shift pattern, including one Saturday and one Sunday per month, this will be a 40-hour working week
· You will be primarily responsible for taking customer telephone orders and managing customer enquiries and queries
· This role will also manage customer e-mails, customer returns and liaising with internal departments including the warehouse and third-party delivery contractor teams
· You will receive formal training from day one and your Line Manager will provide a development programme to support your journey as a Customer Service Advisor
Apply if you have:
· Experience in a Call Centre or proven experience as a Telephone Customer Service Advisor
· Strong customer service skills, you must be able to demonstrate a professional and interested attitude when dealing with customers
· Proven experience of dealing with challenging customer queries and able to show strong initiative to solve any problems
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Proficient keyboard and data input skills
You can expect:
· Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work / life balance
· Competitive starting salary and benefits program (health insurance, life insurance, pension plan and free parking)
· P&G Dynamic Living programs
· Mentoring programs & training
· Contact Centre is open 7 days a week and you will need to be comfortable with the following shift pattern:-
· Week 1 - 8.30a.m. - 5.30.p.m.
· Week 2 - Saturday - 8.30a.m. - 4.00p.m. and Mon-Friday - 8.00a.m. - 3.00p.m.
· Week 3 - 9.00a.m. - 6.00p.m.
· Week 4 - Sunday - 10.00a.m. - 4.00p.m. and Mon-Friday 12.30p.m. - 8.00p.m.
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative work-spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open, transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment.
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour,
Royal Tunbridge Wells, England, United Kingdom Job Type: Full-time Job categories: Sales Req No: SLS00004961