Are you passionate about working for the world’s largest consumer goods company and you want to initiate a rewarding career where the focus is on continuous learning & growth? If yes, we invite you to register and join our team at our Caracas Offices.
We are looking for students that lead and make things happen, analytical thinkers and problem solvers, with excellent communications skills, who set priorities, make dedications working effectively with diverse organizations of people and demonstrates creativity, innovation and initiative capacity.
We want people who want a career, not just a job! We will make sure that your career is filled with meaningful, challenging and diverse assignments! We intended to sharpen your functional skills while building out your broader business and leadership skills.
How success looks like
· You will be in charge of the design, coordination and execution of social responsibility campaigns and corporate volunteering activities.
· You will support internal and external corporate communication.
· You'll have control and development of relationship plans with influencers (journalists, media, opinion leaders, among others).
We need someone who:
· Is currently between 6th and 8th semester of university or planning on graduate by 2021 or 2022.
· We’re looking for a Communications Major student.
· We would like you to have intermediate English level, at least.
· Is legally able to work in Venezuela.
If you want to qualify for this role, a strong academic background and exemplary leadership experience is suggested. We are looking for the very best mind to work with us.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Caracas, Caracas Distrito Capital, Venezuela Job Type: Full-time Job categories: Communications Req No: COM00000419