Charmin is a 2-billion-dollar brand and the Charmin blended Hub-site organization is driving significant new innovation for the Family Care Business via a range of product initiatives. This position is looking for Initiative Development Engineering leadership to scale-up and across processes to support key Charmin initiatives that are critical to the success of FY 19/20 and beyond. The Charmin Hub-site partners with the seamless technical community, including R&D and engineering teams to ensure seamless process development, scale-up, scale across, through initiative launch. This position is looking for initiative delivery leadership to develop robust processes and seamlessly roll out initiatives to the sites.
· Lead and execute converting process development and scale-up/across, ensuring product meets consumer requirements and can be produced robustly across all production sites.
· Lead converting process scale across and first line production at each site delivery and support, including issue resolution through national launch.
· Collaborate with central teams, engineering, platform to identify risks across the fleet and develop plans to mitigate.
You will be joining a dynamic, hardworking team, so expect to be challenged daily. You will build prioritization, influencing, and leadership skills. Gain deeper mastery in process scale-up and scale across skills on our Charmin products. Will also gain go to market process leadership skills within the SIMPL work processes.
Business travel - the role will require travel up to 30% to Cincinnati and other production sites in North America .
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
Bachelor or Master's degree in: Engineering (Chemical or Mechanical) with proven experience in New Initiative/Technology Scale-up and Downstream Delivery.
The following skills will help you be successful:
· Technical Mastery and Innovate for Growth: Experience in assembled product process development is preferred. Have solid knowledge of key process work elements and able to provide input to learning plans as well as execute them with excellence.
· Bring out our best: Strong collaboration skills including the ability to work as part of multi-functional teams (Process Development, Products Research, Engineering) team with Research & Development and Product Supply resources. The main focus of the role will be on the scale-up and scale across phases requiring strong collaboration with site delivery leaders and R&D partners.
· Communication: Effective written communication and summary documents are critical, as is the ability to clearly/concisely give updates at the multi-functional team meetings and working to align leadership to achieve project success.
· Be flexible and Agile: The individual will be expected to on-board rapidly and lead key converting and process design efforts. Able to adjust to changes in project direction and scope as needed. Agility to flow to the work as needed on a large initiative team and within the Hub-site is also needed.
· Operates with Discipline: The individual must have demonstrated strong ownership for their work, aligning priorities with their leadership and with the current business team needs. Capability to manage multiple aspects of a project and priorities is required.
· Prior experience in assembled products process development and with web handling and/or paper making development is desired.
· Ability to resolve in-depth technical challenges via collaboration, influencing, and leading.
· Manage change along the development path and have strong discipline skills to deliver the work plan.
· Strong data analysis and interpretation skills are required.
· Build mastery in areas of overall process scale up/across, QA systems, influencing and leadership skills.
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment - working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Albany, Georgia, United States Job Type: Full-time Job categories: Engineering Req No: ENG00002310