Location: Brussels, Belgium
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Our Research and Development Innovation Centre in Brussels is the largest R&D centre in Europe. With leading brands such as Ariel, Dreft, Lenor and Dash, it works continuously on the development and improvement of our products worldwide.
We are now looking for a self-motivated, detailed orientated individual budget expert who will play a key role to manage the R&D spend in Belgium. You will be welcomed & valued within the well- established Budget team yet work autonomously to execute accurate tracking, follow up of the budget and placing of purchase orders.
“Do something that matters!”
With us you will:
· Ensure budgets are financially compliance via purchase orders, timely creation, invoice approvals, cost reconciliation, budget reviews, and costs auditing
· Responsible for the budget administration and follow up as well as fixed assets tracking (equipment/machines)
· Place purchase orders, confirm deliveries, solve budget issues, digitally track all expenses, handle spending/forecast reviews with the R&D team, make sure all expenses are being invoiced at the end of each fiscal year
· Prepare regular reviews with reconciliation of invoices amounts with the planned budgets, contribute to the closing of the FY including the accruals, as necessary
· Audits – Provide data (Correct compliance with local and global GAAP and company stewardship guidelines)
Apply if you have:
Fluent English - Additional French or Dutch is a bonus
Passion for numbers and budget management
Experience in creating and maintaining reporting trackers
Strong organisation skills withability to multitask and maintain attention to detail
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You will feel the ownership of your work from the beginning, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. We will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and confident.
You can also expect:
A competitive compensation and benefits package - This includes pension, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
Continuous coaching and mentoring – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and regular mentoring from your manager and others.
Dynamic, creative and supportive work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come and join us!
Brussels, Brussels Capital, Belgium Job Type: Full-time Req No: RND00004538