· Overall Media Master Plan Manager. Allocate and handle media budget.
· Recommend traffic media opportunity to integrate with social / eCom.
· Monitor delivery of media plans, providing overall stewardship of the companies investments, plans and inventory.
· Manage relationships with agencies to drive third party support and improve investment deployed media objectives and strategies.
· Digital media related working experience for at least 3 years.
· Media planning, execution experience is helpful.
· Strong analytical skills, problem solving capabilities, keen on human insight.
· Proficient on data analytical tools as Power BI, Python or Tableau.
· Champion for innovation, brave for uncertainty
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Our P&G Greater China region consists of three markets – Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong SAR and Taiwan. Today, it is one of the largest consumer products companies in the region, serving over a billion Chinese consumers with more than 25 brands across 10 categories. These include Rejoice, Pantene, Head & Shoulders, Vidal Sassoon, Olay, SK-II, Safeguard, Ariel, Tide, Febreze, Gillette, Venues, Braun, Oral-B, Crest, Pampers, Whisper, Tampax and Vicks. Several other global brands are also available to Chinese consumers via the P&G International Flagship Store on T-Mall.
P&G Greater China is headquartered in Guangzhou, Guangdong, with operations across the region, including offices in Hong Kong, Taipei, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, one R&D center in Beijing, one digital innovation center in Guangzhou, eight manufacturing plants and eleven distribution centers. These locations combined employ more than 8000 people. We are recognized as the “Huangpu School” of the business communities and seen as one of the best companies in talent development. For the past years, we have been considered as the Most Attractive Employer in our industry by Universum.
All of our hiring in China will follow the China Government Employment Regulation, foreign candidate applying for mainland China's position should comply with local laws and regulations on foreigner employment management, please kindly click here to understand more of this regulation.
Guangzhou(Canton), Guangdong, Chinese Mainland - Greater China Job Type: Full-time Req No: BRM00001835