Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Join top notch brand management teams at P&G Central Europe and gain experience in the best in class and inspiring brand building, multifunctional and multicultural environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a portfolio of brands that millions of consumers and businesses can’t live without. Our brand teams are currently expanding, and we have some exciting opportunities supporting our Personal Health Care portfolio that includes successful and well known brands e.g. Nasivin, Vicks, Vigantoletten, Femibion.
We are looking for motivated and commercially aware Assistant Brand Managers to join P&G brand function. In P&G Brand Management you will lead multifunctional teams (including finance, sales and product supply) to develop and execute winning growth strategies in order to accelerate our business.
Are you ready for the challenge? “Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
· Develop short & mid-term support plans and brand strategies to drive sustainable competitive advantage across different channels/markets/brands
· Work with global & regional strategy to adapt content and translate global concepts into local consumer insights
· Measure the effectiveness of the communication mix and builds conclusions for robust media planning
· Build cooperative business relationship with internal and external stakeholders
· Monitor, analyze and influence brand performance to ensure it meets set KPIs
Apply if you have:
· Previous Brand Management experience
· Proven experience working in marketing alongside a background and interest in developing and managing successful innovation in Pharma
· Strong consumer understanding and some experience in portfolio and activation management
· Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaborations skills
· Excellent analytical, problem solving and negotiating skills
· Advanced Excel and/or Power BI skills
· Fluent English & Hungarian essential
· Comfortable with a Budapest Base
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
You can also expect:
· Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
· P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness centre)
· Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
· Flexible work arrangements
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.
Please submit your CV in English.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Budapest, Budapest, Hungary Job Type: Full-time Req No: BRM00001847