Purpose of role
The role of the Travel Administrator is to work closely with the Head of Travel to deliver an excellent experience to all of our colleagues who are travelling internationally. The Travel Administrator will be responsible for coordinating international travel requests and managing travel for overseas events, while acting as a main point of contact for all travelling colleagues. The role will be key in helping to examine the ways we currently travel and identifying ways to improve our processes.
· Management of international corporate Travel Requests, from receipt to ticketing. Including requests through Concur, manual Travel Requests, travel changes and cancellations.
· Management of Leadership Team travel, including transfer and accommodation bookings, and entry Visa documentation for Far East travel.
· Managing travel backlog and pipeline reporting to support Travel requests and Volume
· Partner closely with various business areas to support strategic Travel initiatives
· Liaise with external Travel Management Company to support Travel Requests
· Manage Travel Alerts and respond to urgent requests in a timely and efficient manner.
· Act as main point of contact supporting internal colleagues with all travel-related queries.
· Producing accurate and well-presented reports and presentations to management teams.
· Processing confidential & sensitive information with judgement and tact.
· Collating necessary travel documentation.
· Collating expense documentation.
· General administrative duties and ad hoc projects/tasks as required.
Skills / Knowledge/ Experience Required
· Advanced IT skills to include MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio and PowerPoint.
· Fast and accurate typing.
· Attention to detail and Accuracy are essential.
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills, discreet and trustworthy.
· Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
· A flexible approach to work and be capable of handling multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
· Confident, pro-active organized and professional attitude.
· Ability to use own initiative.
Full Time / Part Time
Republic of Ireland