Recruiter - Technology
Our Technology teams are expanding, and we have an exciting role for an experienced Technology Recruiter to join the Resourcing Team in Dublin. You will manage the recruitment needs across all Technology, Oracle and Digital vacancies, in our two main offices, Dublin and Reading. You will establish yourself as the subject matter expert, working in partnership with the People & Culture Business Partners and the senior stakeholders to fulfil recruitment requirements.
· Responsible for the end to end recruitment lifecycle. This includes sourcing, advertising, assessing, arranging and conducting interviews & assessment centres, feedback and offers.
· Responsible for pro-actively sourcing, including the use of social networks, job boards and other alternative direct sourcing methods. Including sourcing top Technology Talent internationally.
· Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal business partners and hiring managers to ensure that all recruitment requirements across the business are effectively managed and delivered.
· Partner with educational institutions to build effective relationships with universities and coordinate and participate in careers fairs & presentations to the students.
· Manage & review existing relationships with recruitment agencies, providing briefing of roles and detailed feedback at all stages
· Responsibility for the maintenance of HR & applicant tracking systems including Brassring and Workday
· Provide input and analysis on recruitment statistics and activities as required
· Communicate tactfully, professionally, diplomatically and confidentially at all times, providing detailed updates regularly to recruiting managers.
· Provide a strong “can do” attitude with genuine commitment to the function being serviced
· Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the art recruiting practices
· Be proactive and conscientious in your own and the teams approach to GDPR
Skills & Experience:
· You have established yourself as an Internal Recruiter, with experience of a dynamic and fast paced company.
· At least 2 years’ experience end to end technical recruiting experience (Infrastructure, Applications, Networks, Data Analytics and Project Management) is essential.
· International Talent attraction experience is desired.
· Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills, with a demonstrable track record of dealing with challenging stakeholder groups.
· Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
· Excellent computer skills with the ability to learn systems, processes and procedures quickly
· Problem solver with sound judgment skills
· Pro-active – responds purposefully to events
· Innovative and forward thinking and the ability to work on your own initiative
· Knowledge and previous experience of utilising current and emerging digital / social media sourcing techniques and a proven ability to develop channels beyond a job board to deliver candidate pipelines
· Highly organised, detail-oriented, and possess the ability to effectively prioritise projects and deliverables.
· Proven ability in managing sensitive matter whilst ensuring all Primark information remains confidential to the business.
· Be a collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal/communication skills,
· Proven ability in developing effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
· Operates with a high level of integrity, diplomacy, tact and professionalism
· Be a proactive self-starter who is goal orientated, with the ability to work without close supervision
People & Culture
Dublin - Mary St
Republic of Ireland
Employee - Permanent