Primark.com launched in 2013 and has since established itself as the go-to site for fast fashion editorial, with up to 3 million visits a week. The site delivers acclaimed editorial content to 12 different countries, in eight different languages.
Are you looking for a new digital role that gives you opportunity to expand your knowledge and support a team in taking our digital channels to the next level?
Are you looking for a new challenge which provides the opportunity to work in a growing and developing team?
Looking for a company that wants to help further your career in digital design as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring and fun place to work?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
Role: Digital Artworker
Purpose of role: We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented artworker to join our online team. This exciting position offers the chance to develop the look and feel of our daily fashion and lifestyle coverage.As our new Digital Artworker, you’ll support the web team in artworking Primark’seditorial and online content, confidently work to tight deadlines and being an outstanding team player.
Role Type : 1 year Fixed Term Contract
Reports to: Digital Content Editor
· Deliver consistent and considered artwork for all digital outputs.
· Prepare online features, articles, and homepages with an understanding and awareness of optimising content for site performance across all devices.
· Possibility to work on emails and affiliate marketing in the future.
· Be organised and pro-active, support the wider digital design team in meeting deadlines with efficiency, while maintaining high standards.
· Confident working with CMS platforms to upload, create and manage content and pages as advised for the team.
· Artwork and adapt designs across other formats with consideration, with an eye for maintaining the design aesthetic across a variety of resolutions/dimensions.
· Work as part of a cross functional team to deliver on site elements of larger scale integrated campaigns with Social Media, PR Team and Creative Team.
· Work to strict daily deadlines. Knowledge, skills experience:
· You’ll have experience in digital artworking with an eye for detail, and an understanding of layout, typography and good retouching skills.
· Experience working in an on-line environment.
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and responding to tasks with an efficient, can-do attitude.
· Customer focused with a keen eye for imagery and different layout styles.
· Confident working with content management systems and an understanding of web design and performance.
· Strong time management and problem-solving skills. · Industry experience
· An interest in culture, media and the arts is a must; being connected and up to date with trends and movements both in and out of the industry, and constantly looking for opportunities for this to inspire our digital look and feel
This job is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing and evolving team who looking to drive the Primark digital experience forward. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take their first steps in a Digital Artworker role or to take your next step with the proven experience you have accumulated.
We are fully committed to supporting people with a disability in applying for our vacancies. If youhave a disability and require support throughout the recruitmentprocess you can contact us here disABILITY@primark.co.uk and let us know what adjustments you may need.
Full Time / Part Time
Fixed Term Contract