What will be your responsibilities?
As a Talent Acquisition Assistant, your will assist a senior consultant in the day-to-day running of the business activities:
- Assist in the international recruitment process from A to Z:
• Acknowledging receipt of applications and screening of candidate profiles
• Sourcing for specific profiles
• Attending and conducting job interviews
• Writing and posting job ads as well as reports on candidates
- Be involved in Business Development
- Identify new potential opportunities
What’s on offer?
- Fast growing company still with a strong family culture
- Opportunity to work on business development and international projects (Europe, Africa, Asia, South America, Australia)
- A chance to evolve in a multicultural, friendly and fun environment with people from all over the world
- Internship allowance: ZAR 6,000 (Equivalent to 400 Euros net/month)
Ideal candidate profile
Who are we looking for?
- Final year Student in Bachelor/Master Degree in HR, Psychology, Economics or Business
- Good written and oral English skills (any other language is a plus)
- Good knowledge of Social Networks (particularly LinkedIn)
- Customer service: diplomatic, friendly and professional
- Interest in project management in recruitment, HR, contact and networking
- Autonomy, initiative, persistence
- Excellent communication skills
If you're interested in getting involved in our growing team and demonstrating your abilities, send your resume and a cover letter via http://bit.ly/InternshipCapeTown!
Your cover letter should explain how you can contribute to the organization and the skills that you believe would be useful for a recruitment consultant.
This is a mentoring internship and the successful candidate must provide an agreement from his/her college/university.
About Polyglot Group
Polyglot Group is a leading global and award-winning boutique consultancy dedicated to helping businesses expand and optimise their operations both locally and across borders. We provide tailored solutions in Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Payroll, Language and Business set-up. Located in Australia, Europe, South Africa and the US with around 100 passionate Polyglotters worldwide.