Auto req ID: 226737BR
Here at PepsiCo we're looking for a innovative Perfect Store Controller to join our DX team, responsible for delivering our execution agenda across all brands. We're looking for a strategic thinker who can convert insight into commercial plans while influencing internal stakeholders. This is a fantastic platform to drive your career as you'll get huge exposure to our senior leadership team and influence both upstream strategy and downstream execution.
Our DX team is a core part of our sales function, encompassing category management, shopper insight and sales strategy experts. The team work in partnership with our trading, brand and commercial functions to ensure our customers’ and shoppers’ needs are at the absolute heart of all our business planning. The team are committed to responding fast and comprehensively to our customers’ short term and immediate needs, however we also keep our eyes firmly on the long term agenda and what it will take to drive real base sustainable growth in our categories and for our customers.
Walk into your local supermarket or corner shop and it won't take long to spot one of our products. PepsiCo is home to Walkers, Pepsi, Quaker and Tropicana – market-leading brands and household favourites. We are one of the world's leading food and beverage companies, generating over $65 billion in net revenue each year. Our portfolio of diverse and beloved global brands, includes 22 product lines that each generate more than $1billion in annual retail sales. Our products are sold in more than 200 countries and territories around the world.
What you'll be doing:
· Build operationally executable Pictures of Success for priority channels based on the principles of the Shopper Value Offer
· Embed shelf back insight (shopper, channel /voice of customer, category) within up-stream commercial planning processes to deliver downstream executional excellence for our categories & brands
· Ensure the flow of vision to execution at all customer touchpoints Inc. Grocery & Impulse Field Execution, Sales & Cat Man to drive consistent execution standards in every store
· Strengthen indispensable partnership with senior customer contacts by identifying key store, category & shopper risks & opportunities
· Develop processes and partnerships with Grocery and Impulse Field Heads to establish Perfect Store KPIs, phasing, and prioritisation on a period basis
· Own monetisation of Execution via tracking compliance to all execution levers, identifying which levers are most linked to category and / or PepsiCo sales growth and setting of Perfect Store KPIs across commercial functions
· Co-develop the PepsiCo SVO Learning Agenda with Shopper Insights to ensure direction and focus of all primary behavioural and analytics research
· Support DX Perfect Store Director
What we're looking for:
· Significant category management experience, broad commercial experience and ideally knowledge of the UK FMCG market (Grocery experience preferable but not essential)
· Ability to merge multiple, complex data sources to develop insight and clear action plans
· Ability to manage and coach
· Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships, influence internal and external stakeholders and work in a collaborative manner
· Ability to set strategy, deliver results, build and present compelling selling stories using data and insight
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesise and integrate learning from multiple sources and see the connections in data, trends and events to generate insights
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.